Argentinian Explorer S.A. E.V.T. (Leg nro. 12.545) reserves the right to:
- 1. Intermediate
- Argentinian Explorer S.A. E.V.T. wants to place on record that he acts as an intermediate between the passengers and the service providers.
- 2. Relationship with the air or ground companies
- Each passenger; who takes part in the tour, is to establish a direct relationship with the companies.
- 3. Reservations
- 3.1. TOURS
- Your reservations are confirmed with the 30 % prepayment of the total. The rest must be paid 45 days before the tour begins. If your payment is within the 45 days of the trip you will be asked to pay the full ammount. In order to confirm your chosen holiday a deposit of USD 1.000 minimum is required or full payment if the total cost of the trip is below this amount.
- 3.2. FLIGHT TICKETS
- INLAND AIR TICKETS
- The flight tickets within Argentina will be issued after the receipt of the whole trip's balance paid by the passenger. The advance deposit is needed to book the flights but can't be used for its issue. If the passenger wishes to have the tickets issued at once, he'll have to pay the tickets entire price with the advance deposit.
- INTERNATIONAL AIR TICKETS LATIN AMERICA AIR TICKETS OUTSIDE ARGENTINA
- Payments for International Air Tickets and air tickets outside Argentina must be cancelled with the payment in advance. The ticket issue will be at the payment moment to avoid increases.
- 3.3. EXPEDITIONS AND TREKKING
- Your reservations are confirmed with the 20% prepayment of the total. The rest must be paid 45 days before the tour begins. If your payment is within the 45 days of the trip you will be asked to pay the full ammount.
- 3.4. CRUISES
- Cruises reservations will depend on each company´s conditions.
Conditions of each shipping company Cruise Sign Balance M/V Ushuaia 30 % 90 Days before the sailing date Oceanwide 10 % 30 Days before the sailing date Quark 1.000 U$ - 2.000 U$ 90 Days before the sailing date Antarctic Dream 1.500 U$ 90 Days before the sailing date Antarctica XXI 1.500 U$ 120 Days before the sailing date Australis 300 U$ 60 Days before the sailing date
- 4. Trip Confirmation
- The trip is confirmed once the total payment is made and after sending the following documents: 1- Prebooking invoice accepting the terms and conditions; 2- The trip confirmation; either by fax or email.
- 5. Itineraries
- The itineraries are published as examples and reference for the passengers. They are subject to change due to weather conditions, operative situations and other factors beyond our control, without previous notice and without consulting the participants. Participants have no right to any refund or other considerations in the events of these inevitable itinerary changes.
- 6. Cancelations
Argentinian Explorer S.A. reserves the right to cancel the tour in the following circumstances:
- A. Operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control. We will refund all monies and may treat this contract as at an end. After this Argentinian Explorer S.A. will be under no further liability.
- B. In case the minimum number of passengers is not covered (as stated in law nº18829), the cancellations will be notified 30 days prior to departure dates. The ammount paid will be refunded. Every cancellation will be notified in writing directly to the passenger.
- C. In case there is a substancial increase in the price due to increases in rates regarding the services purchased under this contract. If there is a difference in the cost this will be for your account. If you do not accept this alternative arrangement we will not refund all the money and will be under no further liability.
- D. In case that we do not receive the final tour payment in the respective dates stated in "Reservations point number 3 ", Argentinian Explorer S.A. E.V.T. reserves the right to cancel the tour* or to charge the cancellation fee that may apply. *no refunds will apply.
- 6.1. Argentinian Explorer S.A. reserves the right to reschedule the hotels reservations in case of no availability. In such case we will offer you an alternative arrangement. If there is a difference in cost this will be for your account. We will first offer the same category and then If there is no availability we will offer a higher or lower alternative.
- 6.2. If the trip should have to be ended or extended for circumstances beyond our control, Argentinian Explorer S.A. will not be responsible for the costs affected due to this cancellations.
- 7. The Payment
- The payment must be confirmed by wire transfer. We do accept credit cards.
- 8. Benefit for residents in Argentina
- Regarding passengers who are residents in Argentina (persons with real address in Argentine territory, independently of nationality) will be benefited in some of our programs. In this case the passenger must confirm this condition. In case the passenger does not confirm this fact, we reserve the right to adjust the price whenever it is necessary.
- 8.1 List of countries whose citizens need a tourist visa to enter Brazil
- List of countries whose citizens need to obtain a Visa to enter Brazil. Enter this link if you want to know wether you need a tourist Visa to enter Brazil.
- 9. Refunds
There are no refunds for any unused services including unused transfers or hotel accommodation. The following scale of refunds will apply when a cancellation is notified (Notice of cancellations must be made in writing either directly to Argentinian Explorer S.A. E.V.T. ). A fee of USD 500 per person (p/p)* will be charged as for reservations costs if the cancellation is notified before 46 days of the tour commencement. If the cancellation is done between 31 to 45 days, the refund would be as 70 % the full amount. If the cancellation is notified before 30 days of the tour commencement, no refunds will apply.
Returns & modification Days prior to tour commencement 46 or more 31 - 45 1 - 30 TOUR CANCELLATION U$ 500 p/p* 70% No Refunds TOUR MODIFICATION U$ 300 p/p* 70% No Refunds MODIFICATION OF DATES ------------------ U$ 200 p/p* No Refunds CHANGE OF PASSENGER´ S NAMES PAX ------------------ U$ 200 p/p* No Refunds CANCELLATION FEE ------------------ U$ 100 p/p* U$ 300 p/p*
No refunds will be made for any part of the program in which the passenger decides not to participate. Notice of cancellations must be made in writing either directly to Argentinian Explorer S.A. E.V.T. Cancellations received 90 days or more prior to departure are fully refunded less an administrative fee of USD 750 per person. Cancellations received within 90 days previous to departure will not be reimbursed. In case of booking cancellation of the cruise a fine of USD 500 per person will be imposed as an Administrative fee without considering the departure date of the cruise.
Cruise cancellations Days prior to tour commencement 90 or more 89 - 1 TOUR CANCELLATION CRUISES U$ 750 p/p* No Refunds BOOKING CANCELLATION CRUISES U$ 500 p/p* No Refunds
THE BOOKING, CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT IMPLIES THE KNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.